«I want to live to be 150! A famous Fulani long liver told how she makes her life longer naturally»
A woman who lives in Embu, Vedu Kundu, was born in 1919 and lived through a lot of events and two wars. She saw a dozen of rulers taking turns. Kenya Book of Records says she is the oldest person who lives in the country now - she will turn 101 on August, 3.
Vedu Kundu, 101 y.o.
- Vedu, you’ve lived such a long life. Much longer than anyone else’s. How did you manage to do it?
- Vedu, in your opinion, can a person whose health is weak live a longer life if he or she starts cleansing the blood vessels?
According to the WHO data, contaminated vessels cause up to 93% of various diseases: from gastrointestinal disorders to bad vision.
- How do you cleanse your vessels? Do you do it on your own? Could you please share the recipe with our readers?
- How is this product called?
- Bernard, tell us please, is it really useful to cleanse blood vessels?
- How do you cleanse vessels with the help of Normatone?
Strengthens and tones up the walls of blood vessels. Reduces the risks of development of atherosclerosis and hypertensive crisis.
Normalize permeability of small capillaries
Strengthens the heart muscle. Prevents heart attacks.
Increases blood oxygen
Widens blood vessels, reduces blood pressure after being taken
Improves blood clotting ability
Flushes excess water out of the body
Reduce swelling which often occurs in patients with hypertension
Tones up the blood vessels, stabilizes nervous system function
Reduce the risks of hypertensive crisis and stroke